This recipe for vegan Baked Oats is a delicious and healthy breakfast. This recipe is a must for all oatmeal lovers. The Baked Oats can be modified as you like. Here you will find three recipes with chocolate, nuts and cookies.
Zur Deutschen Version gehts hier entlang.
Quick breakfast: Healthy Baked Oats basic recipe
I love oatmeal and porridge! I have already posted a recipe for vegan overnight oats. You can find the recipe here:
A healthy change from Overnight Oats are these vegan Baked Oats. The vegan recipe is sugar free and gluten free! Made with purely plant-based ingredients, these baked oats are a healthy dish.
Easy Homemade Baked Oats
And this is how you prepare these baked oats:
- Finely grind the oat flakes.
- Add vegetable milk, banana, applesauce, baking soda and baking powder to the oat flakes and mix to a homogeneous dough.
- Divide dough among three ovenproof dishes and refine with chocolate, peanut butter or vanilla as desired.
- Place the small ramekins in the preheated oven and bake for 30min.
- Decorate as desired and enjoy warm or cold.
Simple and quick: Baked Oats in three variations
The baked oatmeal can be refined as you like. I like to eat them with banana, chocolate and peanut butter. Also in combination, the small healthy casseroles are incredibly delicious. The Baked Oats can also be decorated after baking and become a real eye-catcher.
The ingredients or alternatives for vegan baked oats
Either you prepare these Baked Oats in small ramekins or you use a larger baking dish. So you can directly prepare a larger quantity.
- Sweetener: These Baked Oats come without sweeteners. The applesauce gives the oatmeal a subtle sweet note. However, if you like the Baked Oats a little sweeter, you can add some agave syrup or sugar.
- Rolled Oats: You can use tender rolled oats or gluten-free rolled oats.
- Fillings for the dough: You can add whole or chopped nuts to the dough as needed. This adds a delicious crunch. You can flavor the Baked Oats to your liking. Just make sure that the dough stays nice and soft. Add some vegetable milk as needed.
- For the topping: You can add some melted chocolate over the muffins. In combination with chopped nuts or banana slices it looks great!
- Plant-based milk: I use oat milk in this recipe. You can also replace it with other milks like soy milk or almond milk.
Vegan Baked Oats: Healthy Food Trend
Baked Oats are currently hyped among food bloggers. I couldn’t resist trying these delicious baked oats. I’ve been inspired by several recipes and am now happy to share this recipe made with all plant-based ingredients. Use enough plant-based milk in the batter to make the Baked Oats nice and fluffy and moist.