This best Vegan Quesadillas Recipe is an easy, healthy, and low-fat dish that’s made in a pan! Using only plant-based ingredients, this vegan dish is packed full of flavor and protein.
Vegan quesadillas filled with spinach and red lentils. Simple, quick and with only plant-based ingredients!
I love quesadillas since my vacation in the USA. There, many Mexican fast food restaurants served the filled tortilla wraps. This recipe for vegan quesadillas is based on the fast food version, but is much healthier. The quesadillas are super quick and easy to prepare. They are perfect for a quick vegan lunch or dinner. Also great for healthy vegan meal prep!
Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas
These homemade vegan quesadillas are made with purely plant-based ingredients. The recipe comes with few ingredients and is quick and easy to prepare. The quesadillas are super healthy and just taste everyone! This vegan recipe is in addition still without milk, without eggs, without butter and Co! Therefore: Purely vegetable and super delicious!
Easy and quick: Vegan Quesadillas with Spinach and Red Lentils
The vegan quesadilla recipe is super simple. The only thing you need is a pan and a small bowl!
With a little fresh cilantro quesadilla become a real eye-catcher. Of course, the filled tortilla also taste without cilantro. The Quesadilla are incredibly healthy! Because it comes with purely vegetable ingredients. In addition, it is a low fat recipe that provides you with plenty of nutrients.
Savory Vegan Quesadillas: So delicious
The recipe for my vegan quesadillas is super easy.
- Heat some oil in a pan and put a tortilla in it.
- Fill the tortilla with spinach and cooked lentils.
- Season the filling according to your taste.
- Put another tortilla on top of the filling and fry the tortilla for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the quesadilla over and fry it again for a few minutes.
- Put the ingredients for the hummus in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Enjoy the hot quesadillas with the delicious quesadillas.