A delicious vegan sandwich topped with beetroot and peanut butter. The white bread with beetroot is quickly prepared. The peanut butter gives the beetroot sandwich a delicious nutty touch. With purely plant-based ingredients, this vegan dish is incredibly delicious and guaranteed to please everyone!
Beetroot and peanuts? That doesn’t go together, I thought to myself. But I thought wrong. The combination of the hearty beetroot and peanuts is incredibly delicious. A yeast dough forms the basis for the vegan sandwich and is prepared with beetroot and vegetable milk.
Delicious vegan sandwich without animal products
This homemade vegan white bread is made from purely vegetable ingredients. The recipe comes with few ingredients and is quick and easy to prepare. The sandwich bread is super fluffy tastes just everyone! This vegan recipe is also without milk, without eggs, without butter and Co! Therefore: Purely vegetable and super delicious!
Easy Vegan Recipe: Vegan sandwich with beet and peanuts
This vegan beet sandwich recipe is super easy. The only thing you need is a simple yeast dough, beet juice and peanut butter. The sandwiches are great as a quick lunch, to take home or for dinner.
With coarsely chopped peanuts, the sandwiches become a real eye-catcher. Of course, the sandwich also tastes good without toppings or with a vegan spread. How about vegan cream cheese or vegetable margarine, for example?
Hearty vegan white bread: Simply delicious!
The recipe for the vegan white bread (sandwich bread) is super simple. It is a yeast dough recipe with beet.
- Prepare the yeast dough with beet juice and vegetable milk.
- Roll out the yeast dough into a rectangle about 3cm thick.
- Spread the dough with beetroot spread.
- Roll up the dough from the long side and cut it in half with a sharp knife.
- Now lay the two halves on top of each other, alternating as you would when making a yeast dough.
- Put the dough in a loaf pan and put the bread in the oven.
- After the bread has cooled, cut it into slices.
- Toast two slices and top with peanut butter and fresh beet as desired.
More easy vegan yeast dough recipes
- Herzhaftes Veganes Monkeybread
- Vegane Pide in drei Variationen
- Vegane Hefeschnecken mit Himbeerfüllung
- Hefeknoten mit Knoblauchfüllung (vegan)
- Pull-Apart Apfel-Zimt Brot (vegan)