The best vegan pide – A easy and quick recipe! This Recipe is a healthy and low-fat dish that’s made in the oven. Stuffed with spinach, minced tofu, and tofu sausage, these are really the best pide ever!
Savory yeast dough can be so versatile! For example, as a vegan pide. The combination of the fluffy dough and the savory filling is a delicious snack for in between meals, as a quick and easy lunch or even as an evening meal or for a barbecue. The recipe for vegan pide with spinach filling, tofu filling and tofu “sausage” filling is super quick and easy. And the best thing is: the recipe for the delicious dough boats comes completely without animal products!
The fluffiest pastries without animal products
These vegan pide are made from purely vegetable ingredients. The recipe comes with few ingredients and is quick and easy to prepare. The savory yeast patties are super tasty and just totally fluffy. Since classic pide from the fast food can not keep up. Because this vegan recipe is still without milk, without eggs, without butter and Co. Thus, this recipe is purely vegetable and super delicious!
You can also find numerous recipes with yeast doughs in vegan cuisine. Vegan baking recipes with yeast often use fruits in the sweet version. The savory version uses fresh herbs. On my blog you can already find several recipes for vegan yeast doughs:
- Savory yeast knots with herb cream cheese (vegan)
- Vegan Pull-Apart Bread with Apple and Cinnamon Filling
Simple and quick: vegan pide with spinach, tofu mince or tofu sausages
The vegan pide recipe is super easy.
- First, prepare the yeast dough.
- After the dough has risen, it is quartered and each part is rolled out oval.
- Then the dough boats are topped.
- Then the edges of the pide are folded in and the ends are rolled up.
- Now place the pide on a baking sheet in the oven.
- The yeast buns are now baked for 25-30min.
- Finally, enjoy directly warm, but they also taste cold!
The fresh spices make every vegan pide a real eye-catcher. The dough boats are super fluffy – no one will notice that the yeast recipe is vegan.
Turkish Flat Bread basic recipe: Simply delicious!
The recipe for my vegan pide is super simple. You can modify the recipe for vegan pastry boats as you like. For example, how about a filling made only from plant-based cheese?