A delicious vegan sushi bowl with crunchy vegetables and crunchy tofu. This healthy bowl is prepared super fast. A topping of vegan mayo and Sriracha sauce gives this dish a subtle spicy touch. With purely plant-based ingredients, this vegan dish is incredibly delicious and guaranteed to please everyone!
This sushi bowl is incredibly delicious. And super healthy to boot. The crunchy vegetables and sushi rice conjure up a low-fat dish from fresh ingredients. Its simplicity makes it suitable as a quick lunch to go or a light dinner.
Delicious Vegan Sushi without animal products
This homemade vegan sushi bowl is made from purely plant-based ingredients. The recipe uses only a few ingredients and is quick and easy to prepare. The bowl is super hearty and tastes just everyone! This vegan recipe is also without milk, without eggs, without butter and Co! Therefore: Purely vegetable and super delicious!
Simple and fast: Vegan Sushi Bowl as Sushi Sandwich (Onigirazu)
From the ingredients for this vegan bowl you can also easily prepare a sushi sandwich. The only thing you need is a few nori leaves. The sandwiches are great as a quick lunch, to take away or for home or dinner.
With the sauce of vegan mayo and Sriracha, the sandwiches topped become a real eye-catcher. Of course, the sandwich also tastes good with soy sauce. Or how about vegan cream cheese, for example, which you mix with the rice?
Hearty vegan sushi bowl: Simply delicious!
The recipe for this bowl is super simple.
- Prepare sushi rice according to package directions.
- Roll tofu in starch and then fry in a pan with hot oil until hot.
- Then prepare desired toppings and cut into bite-sized pieces. Allow tofu to cool slightly and slice as well.
- For the sauce, mix vegan mayo and sriracha. Add a little oil if desired to make the sauce a little more liquid.
- Place the sushi rice and vegetables in bowls and serve with the sauce.